[hobbit] Hobbit server is not updating for linux client

Larry Barber lebarber at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 19:38:39 CEST 2007

This is usually caused by the client and the server using different names
for the server in question. Check that the name in bb-hosts is the same as
that returned by 'uname -n' on the client. You can use the CLIENT: directive
in the bb-hosts file to change the name that the server is expecting.

Thanks,
Larry Barber