Lost cpu graphs of Hobbit server

Jeffrey Parker jwprkr at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 16:57:22 CEST 2007

Hello,

       I'm a old BB user that's a new believer in Hobbit.  I'm having
an unusual problem I didn't see a reference to anywhere.  About a day
after I started the Hobbit server, I noticed that no more data was
being added to the cpu RRD graph of the Hobbit server.  It worked at
first, but just stopped.  I tried removing the RRD file to try to
re-create the file, and no new file was created.  I also noticed that
the user/process graph also stopped updating for this machine.  All
other graphs are working fine for this machine and for all other
machines.  Has anyone seen this?

Thanks in advance,

Jeff Parker

--