[hobbit] RE: differents betwen 'no data' and 'no report'

pkc_mls pkc_mls at yahoo.fr
Mon Jun 25 12:35:45 CEST 2007

Marraud, Nicolas a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> Thank you for your answers.
>
> I have a probleme with the ‘no data’. In fact, I have a big brother
> bbdisplay server and a hobbit bbdisplay server. This week-end, a
> client was in purple in the BB view and in white (no data) in the
> Hobbit view !!!
>
> When I look the white page : the server say that it as no information
> since the day before…so normally he must be in purple.
>
> I would like to disable the option white : is-it possible to have the
> purple state in place of white state ?

hello,

did the client already send some non white informations to the hobbit
server before the status became white ?
you can customize what the bb client sends, and ehven recompile your own
client to systematically send a purple instead of a white. but it's not
recommended as the purple is generated by the server.