[hobbit] I'm getting the error "could not lock RRD"

Dean Casey dcasey at pathfire.com
Sun Jun 24 05:56:13 CEST 2007

Rrdtool by itself is not sufficient for all the libraries hobbit needs.
Please check the list of installed libraries against the hobbit
pre-requisites & install any missing libraries. Then, when you
re-compile hobbit afterward, run "make clean" before running "make" and
"make install". The "make clean" command is important.

Dean Casey