ACK problems - solved

Sean R. Clark sclark at nyroc.rr.com
Thu Jun 21 15:46:30 CEST 2007

I am replying to my own message so if people search the archive they can
figure this out faster than I did.

This was occurring because the event went    green --> red --> yellow -->
red
And I did not have yellow set as a "okcolors" so the logic for A_OK in
hobbitd was never called (clear the ack message) - but the logic for state
change was (change cookie)

Dunno why you would want it to not clear the ack message but generate a new
cookie, but adding yellow to the okcolors fixed it.

 Thanks everyone for the suggestions

-Sean