[hobbit] Problem with multiple display servers and hobbit.

Sigurður Guðbrandsson sigurdur at raforninn.is
Wed Jun 20 18:12:48 CEST 2007

Hi.
Thanks for the reply.

This however seems not to be the solution to my problem.

I configured the isolated hobbit servers to act as proxies and tested
this solution of yours both with and without being a proxy and it did
not work in either way.

Does anyone have a clue as to what is going on and/or know how to fix
this?

With regards,
  Sigurður Guðbrandsson