[hobbit] Disabled systems view

Steve Holmes sholmes42 at mac.com
Tue Jun 19 21:41:52 CEST 2007

Also, under the Administration menu, the Enable/Disable page has a list of
the disabled hosts and the services which are disabled on each host on the
left side of the page.

Steve.

--
Nonviolence means avoiding not only external physical violence but also
internal violence of spirit. You not only refuse to shoot a man, but you