bb-hosts:group, hobbit-alerts:GROUP, bb-hosts:CLASS questions

Charles Jones jonescr at cisco.com
Mon Jun 4 23:10:14 CEST 2007

I've been using HTML in the group titles in my bb-hosts, to spruce up
the look of the hobbit page. Example:

Now I've come to a situation where I may want to create a paging alias
that is tied to a particular group. My first question is, will I have to
use the same HTML-ized name in hobbit-alerts.cfg as I did in bb-hosts?
In other words:
     MAIL someone at somwhwhere.com

My second question is, why is there no option to define alerts by CLASS
(bb-hosts has a CLASS:Classname option)?  This would allow more granular
alert definitions as you could have a class of clients that are in
multiple groups that you would want to have a specific alert for.

Thanks,
-Charles