alternate page graphs custom menu

Jonathan van liefde jokketan at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 30 19:39:41 CEST 2007

Hi,My problem is the following:We are using the monitoring tool for a helpdesk, every member of the helpdesk has full access to every hobbit page.Local guys should have access to a limited area of the hobbit page.So i have build an alternate page set with all different sections and restricted access with a .htaccess file. This alternate page set uses a different set of headers and footers (without the menu) to prevent local guys from wandering off.But when they look at for example the conn graph for a given host, hobbit uses the bb_header and bb_footer which still has the menu in it.Is there any way to tell hobbit to use the alternate page set header and footer for the graphs of a host when they are accessed through the alternate page set?Thanks for your help,Jonathan Van Liefde.