[hobbit] Is "cause" in maintenance mode logged ?

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 16:34:15 CEST 2007

On 7/26/07, T.J. Yang <tj_yang at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I can't seem to find the reason/cause string been logged in hobbit server's
> log files.
> My goal is to have availability report show the bule color and with its
> reasons for maintenance.

I could certainly use that report too.  More and more, our monitoring
guys are disabling systems with messages like "Decommissioned" or
"Broken checkout, Ralph already knows".  The problem being that I
often don't "already know", and I could really do with a way to email
myself a copy of the causes.

Ralph Mitchell