temperature script compatible with Hobbit

Charles Jones jonescr at cisco.com
Thu Jul 26 02:44:44 CEST 2007

I'm looking for a temperature script suitable for linux machines (using
lm_sensors). I found a couple on deadcat but none of them seemed to work
very well.  I hacked on one and got basic temperature monitoring
working, but no graphs because the output is not in whatever format
Hobbits do_temp rrd module is expecting.

Does anyone have an lm_sensors script that both alerts on temp
thresholds and is compatible with Hobbits rrd graphing? I tried seaching
TheShire with no luck.

-Charles