[hobbit] Highlights of the 4.3.0 version

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Wed Jul 25 11:19:04 CEST 2007

On Wed, Jul 25, 2007 at 11:26:33AM +0530, Sabeer MZ wrote:
> New Feature Request.-
>
> I would like to add some network news on the pages. Suppose we found that
> some server has bad disk and some one will fix it later so here i want add
> the info that this issue has taken care.

Several possibilities already:

1) Ack the red/yellow statuses you have, and put this information in the
   acknowledgement text.
2) Disable the server and provide the information in the disable text.
3) Create a host "notes" file with the information.

I'd use 1) or 2). I don't see the need for a fourth way of doing this.