[hobbit] Administration Rights

Trent Melcher trent.melcher at sitel.com
Tue Jul 24 22:00:40 CEST 2007

On Tue, 2007-07-24 at 13:05 -0500, Jeffrey Parker wrote:
> Hello again,
>
>       Is there a way to separate enabling/disabling alerts from
> acknowledging as far as who has the rights to do these things, i.e.,
> authentication when clicking on the option from the drop down
> Administration menu.   Can I have a separate user list for each of
> these functions?
Yes there is at the file level.  Add lines similar to this to your
httpd.conf   Put them in your Directory definition for hobbit-seccgi

<Files "bb-ack.sh">
      Require group ackers
</Files>

<Files "hobbit-enadis.sh">
      Require group disablers
</Files>

Just rename your groups to whatever you want and add your user the each
group that you want to have access

Trent