[hobbit] Highlights of the 4.3.0 version

Daniel J McDonald dan.mcdonald at austinenergy.com
Mon Jul 23 13:14:14 CEST 2007

On Sun, 2007-07-22 at 00:08 +0200, Henrik Stoerner wrote:

> This doesn't mean that I won't consider adding new stuff before the
> 4.3.0 release, but right now the plan is to get 4.3.0 shipped with
> the current set of features. But if I've missed someone's favourite
> patch or feature request, do let me know.

Get hobbitfetch to not crash, hang, or spin the cpu at 100%.  I don't
have to use hobbitfetch for many hosts, but it is incredibly annoying
for the few that I do that I have to kill -6 the hobbitfetch process 4-5
times a day in order to get any statuses.

--
Daniel J McDonald, CCIE # 2495, CISSP # 78281, CNX
Austin Energy