[hobbit] Feature request: DESCR popup

Giovanni - Gestor Redix giovanni at redix.com.br
Fri Jul 20 20:43:30 CEST 2007

Hi Henrik,
    I've applied the patch using 4.2.0 + all-in-one and added COMMENT or
DESCR flag under bb-hosts but no comment appears after the hostname...
any idea why ?

    Anyone had problem applying this patch ?

Giovanni M. Frainer - Gestor
Profissional Certificado LPIC-1
Redix - Gestão em T.I. com Software Livre
http://www.redix.com.br - contato at redix.com.br
Tel. Coml.: +55 (47) 3323-7313
Tel. Cel.:  +55 (47) 8401-6040