[hobbit] Feature request: DESCR popup

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Fri Jul 20 12:31:45 CEST 2007

Hi Marco,

I've raised the limit on the size of messages to 100 KB, but the
preferred method really is a patch file - but if possible please
use "diff -u" when generating the patch, because this is much easier
to read - and apply, if my source-tree has been modified compared
to your original tree (which is very likely).

I looked at the patch you sent, but either you left out some of it,
or I don't quite understand how it works. As far as I can see your
patch doesnt change the way the static pages generated by bbgen
are built - there's a change to bbdisplay/loadbbhosts.c where you
pick up the tooltip setting, but it doesn't seem like it is used
for anything but as a replacement for the COMMENT: setting. I had
expected a change to bbdisplay/pagegen.c also ?

Reading up on what the "span" tag does in HTML 4, I think I can
guess what your code does. So I'll get that incorporated.