[hobbit] Feature request: DESCR popup

Schoemaker, M.C.Z. marco at nlr.nl
Fri Jul 20 10:54:32 CEST 2007

It not possible to mail attachements over 30kB. How do I get the
changed files over?

This is from bb-hosts.5:

  .IP "TOOLTIP:Host tooltip"
  Adds a small tooltip text when the mousepointer hoovers over the
  hostname on the webpage. This can be used to give extensive
  information on the host, without taking up precious space on
  the webpage or the user having to click to another page with
  extensive information. If the tooltip includes whitespace, it
  must be in double-quotes, e.g. TOOLTIP:"Sun webserver"

I included the changed files, but can also make a patch file
for the 4.2.0 stuff if you like. The files I changed are:

	bbdisplay/loadbbhosts.c
	common/bb-hosts.5
	lib/htmllog.c
	lib/loadhosts.c
	lib/loadhosts.h
	web/bb-findhost.c
	web/hobbit-confreport.c

They are attached. Hope it can be included in future releases.
I'm willing to spent some more time on optimizations.

Marco