[hobbit] Re: Paging & Notification Not Working

Dirk Kastens Dirk.Kastens at uni-osnabrueck.de
Wed Jul 18 15:20:30 CEST 2007

Dirk Kastens wrote:

>> This functionality is in the current snapshot, but not in the
>> 4.2.0 version.
>
> Aah, thanks. That's what I wanted to know :-)

I can confirm that the alerting now works as expected.
But the information on the info pages is wrong. The "Alerting:" section
only shows the correct info for the preferred host entries. When I
define an alert for a page with a secondary host entry (IP 0.0.0.0) the
info page of the host says "No alerts defined".

Dirk Kastens
Universitaet Osnabrueck, Rechenzentrum (Computer Center)
Albrechtstr. 28, 49069 Osnabrueck, Germany
Tel.: +49-541-969-2347, FAX: -2470