[hobbit] apache server-status

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Tue Jul 10 07:42:55 CEST 2007

On Tue, Jul 10, 2007 at 01:59:05AM -0300, Rodolfo Pilas wrote:
> I am unabled to obtain apache server-status network test.
>
> a) 'apache' is included as a test at bb-hosts 7x.xx.xx.x7 server line.

I think you misunderstand what the "apache" test does. It doesn't check
if the webserver is working - you'd use an "http" check for that -
but instead it grabs the performance data from the Apache server and
puts it into a trend graph.

So there won't be an "apache" column on your display, only a graph
on the "trends" page.