Veritas backup

Marganne, Etienne emarganne at be.tiauto.com
Wed Jan 31 10:52:04 CET 2007

Hi all,

We are about to install a Veritas back-up solution and I would like to know
if somebody has done something to monitor such back-up solutions.

Thank you.

Btw here is the answer to my yesterday question:

Start the bbcombotest in the hobbitlaunch.cfg

idcsrv912.resource.tiauto.com.conn = idcsrv911.info && idcsrv911.ERPlog

bigtest2.conn = idcsrv911.ERPlog

Introduce such test in bbcombotest.cfg. You can overwrite already evaluated
tests (like the conn test for idcsrv912 in the example above).

Add those test in the bb-hosts file :

0.0.0.0         bigtest2        # noconn

0.0.0.0         idcsrv912.resource.tiauto.com   # noconn

That will force the conn result to be the one from the combo test. You can
detail the correct IP address if you know it but it also works well that way
if there are some way to resolve the symbolic names with DNS.

Etienne Marganne

TI Automotive.

The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information.  It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.