[hobbit] IBM MQ

James Wade jkwade at futurefrontiers.com
Tue Jan 30 21:34:53 CET 2007

Yes, Here's the problems I've had:

1) It can't locate the log files, that's because the
   Queue Manager Name can differ from the log directory.

2) It doesn't parse the log files correctly. I disabled
   the log file check because it got nothing
   but errors when it tried to parse the log file.
   ie..... It didn't recognize the dates correctly in
   the logfile, and the parse was to long.

3) It doesn't check the Channels properly. After I disabled
   the Log file portion, the script showed green on everything.
   I then stopped one of the channels, but everything still
   showed green.

So, I'm just writing a new one.

James