[hobbit] latest and greatest

Jerry Yu jjj863 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 22:40:56 CET 2007

did you start fresh or you run makerpm.sh again at the same place?
'configure' may have cached detection results.

" test-rrd.c:30: error: too few arguments to function `rrd_graph'"  line is
when makerpm.sh (or make) fails to recognize you have RRD 1.2. So, it used
old RRD 1.0 syntax which has less arguments passed in to rrd_graph().
Otherwise, it would have run line 28 instead, which has many more arguments.

I just started fresh on CentOS 4.4/i386, untar source then patch, the
buildrpm.sh. All is well, at least it passed where your attempt failed. what
distro u r running?