[hobbit] non-green view

Eric van de Meerakker eric-list-1 at softlution.com
Fri Jan 26 10:18:46 CET 2007

Hi Henrik,

Can I enter a feature request on that one? I've always used a BB
extension script (show-blue.sh) to display disabled items on the bb2
page, and i've just tested the "--bb2-colors" option as you showed
below. The big difference is that --bb2-colors will show the background
as blue when there is a disabled test and everything else is green,
while show-blue.sh won't affect the background color. Perhaps a
'--nopropblue' option could be created that does the same thing?

Thanks,

Eric.