[hobbit] network test scheduling

Marganne, Etienne emarganne at be.tiauto.com
Thu Jan 25 16:22:29 CET 2007

This looks interesting indeed, great idea. But is there a way to go further
on that and filter which protocols you will be testing let's say every
minute like in the example?

i.e.:

I want to test every minute some stuff with SMTP and every 5 minutes all the
other protocols.

I think, but I am not sure that this could mean creating two different
"bb-services" files, one for each frequencies ...

Regards,

Etienne Marganne,

TI Automotive.

  _____