Confused with test settings!

Andy axg at syntec.co.uk
Wed Jan 24 13:04:40 CET 2007

All,

I'm still having problems getting the 'conn' status to show on my newly
added servers. I've been using the config report (that Hobbit so helpfully
gives on the webpage) to compare a new and an exisiting machine.

The exisiting machine has an entry in Network Tests for conn, whereas my new
one has no entries for network tests at all.

Question is this: How do I get an entry for network tests?

Andy G
Syntec Uk
Tel: 0845 092 8000
DDI: 0845 092 2011