[hobbit] Network-Volumes

Wutz, Wolfgang wolfgang.wutz at siemensvdo.com
Mon Jan 22 14:55:51 CET 2007

Hello,

I'm not sure, but I think on linux machines Hobbit gathers information
about free space on hard disks using the "df" command. Take a look at
$BBHOME/client/bin, there are shell scripts for serveral OSes. Alter the
df-command in "hobbitclient-linux.sh" by removing the "l" switch, to
make it show all mounted file systems - also the network drives.

It should look something like this: "df -P -x none -x tmpfs -x shmfs -x
unknown -x iso9660 |..."

Just give it a try... :)