[hobbit] Could not use regular expressions in client-local.cfg [name] tag

RAMA grsamy at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 22 08:22:42 CET 2007

not possible as other boxes also share the same os version. Solved this issue for now, by writing a simple shell script which creates the create-local.cfg file
  Thanks
  Ram

Jerry Yu <jjj863 at gmail.com> wrote:
  do they share something common, like OS version?  You can group them under OS...

  On 1/19/07, RAMA <grsamy at yahoo.com > wrote:    Looks like the answer is 'not possible' . Looked  at the mail archives and found

  -----