Hobbit patches

Maik Heinelt maik at vegasystems.com
Fri Jan 19 10:29:28 CET 2007

Hello,
I`ve a running Hobbit Server 4.2.0 on Fedora Core 5.
First I used the Hobbit to check Windows and Linux machines, but now
I installed the client on OS-X machines,too.
Since then, I got problems to get the logs of the OS-X machines.

So I found the patches witch include some errors about OS-X clients.
How do I have to use this patches? Can I patch my running Hobbit server,
or do I have to reinstall or update?
The manual I have just say to patch the hobbit-4.2.0 folder, but that`s
not my
installation folder like /usr/lib/hobbit/ !?

Maik

--
愛知県一宮市富士2-2-22
株式会社 ベガシステムズ