[hobbit] Hobbit newbie

Jones, Jason (Altrincham) JasonAS_Jones at mentor.com
Thu Jan 18 11:38:58 CET 2007

Have you updated the bb-hosts (under $BBHOME/etc) file to include the
new win machines? It may be possible that your predecessor set hobbit to
allow all data sent to it, with the linux client tail all the logs (tail
$BBHOME/logs/*) and send them.  (sorry if the stuff in brackets are
obvious but would rather tell you things you know than not tell you
things you need to)
Jason.