[hobbit] Monitoring Cisco routers

Rich Smrcina rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
Thu Jan 11 19:44:46 CET 2007

I have devmon installed, but when I run it from the command line (to
test it), I get the following:

hobbit at hobbit:/usr/local/devmon> ./devmon --readbbhosts
[07-01-11 at 11:20:11] Could not query device: GO_Router

The bb-hosts entry for GO_Router has 'devmon' as a test name (I changed
the test name in devmon.cfg).

Does devmon try to to name resolution, or will it honor the testip
directive in bb-hosts?

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2007 - Green Bay, WI - May 18-22, 2007