[hobbit] Web Page Check

Gary Baluha gumby3203 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 22:34:20 CET 2007

Hobbit also supports some basic (though fairly complete) options of doing
this itself.
Look at the Hobbit man page for the bb-hosts file, and look for a section
titled "HTTP Tests".
I believe the "post" test will work.

If the options Hobbit has doesn't do enough, then you'll probably need to
use a script as below (which should also be easy enough to do).