V0.2.0 of adminscripts

stefan.freisler at aspect-online.de stefan.freisler at aspect-online.de
Mon Jan 8 11:03:36 CET 2007

Hi,
Version 0.2.0 of admin script is out.

you can download it from:
http://www.fh-augsburg.de/~henk/hobbit/

I hope problems with ^M are history.

I have renamed the name of footer, header and my scripts.
Please delete them because they will not automatically overwritten!
Please change your menu too if you have changed it. (New one is in readmy)

I hope i have all wishes included, but if you have some more please give
me an hint. (Same for any trouble)

Changelog
2007-01-08 v0.2.0
+header and footer renamed (please delete the old one)
+new method to get http query
+functions excluded in an separate file
+use faster method to get Services by Host
+renamted all files for better deleteing. (not calendar eventually henrik
will include it too ;-) )
+Script Time now ok $DATE was not known at this time it used (Solaris
Users should change var to DATE="/usr/xpg4/bin/date")
+Logs show if file exist or not writeabel
+Change Configs try to make an backup (if it has permissions)
+Logs if you rename an Host or delete Host/Services