[hobbit] MySQL connections ?

Sabeer MZ sabeer.mz at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 11:53:08 CET 2007

Hi Charles, Many thanks for the info.

i am newbie to hobbit.

1. I am getting error on rrd-status.log. what may be the issue.

2007-02-28 02:41:50 Tried to down BOARDBUSY: Invalid argument
2007-02-28 02:42:29 RRD error updating
/home/hobbit/data/rrd/monitor.jrg.com/mysql.rrd from 64.88.160.214: not a
simple integer: '0.027'
2007-02-28 02:43:30 RRD error updating
/home/hobbit/data/rrd/monitor.jrg.com/mysql.rrd from 64.88.160.214: not a
simple integer: '0.027'
2007-02-28 02:45:30 RRD error updating
/home/hobbit/data/rrd/monitor.jrg.com/mysql.rrd from 64.88.160.214: not a
simple integer: '0.027'

2. I am not sure abt the  "getconfig("bb-mysql.cfg-$MACHINEDOTS");"
i.e I am not getting idea how to create this file.
if possible give me one example.-

# or use server-side config : create a etc/clientside/bb-mysql.cfg-HOSTNAME
# on the hobbit server, with the following setup :
# mysqlclient=/some/other/client
# auth=-uthisuser -pthatpassword -Sothersocket

3. how to setup a client using this perl script.

thanks
Sabeer MZ

--
Warm Regards