[hobbit] Is there a way to show all monitored hosts on one page?

Gary Baluha gumby3203 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 17:09:21 CET 2007

Is there a way in Hobbit that you can bring up a page that shows ALL
monitored hosts on a single page?  The page/sub-page hierarchy of monitored
hosts in Hobbit works 95% of the time, but there are occasions where I need
to see everything that is being monitoring, regardless of status, on a
single page.  One such case would be to see which hosts have a CLEAR status
for message monitoring.  Or another example would be to see all of the hosts
at once, so I can see which ones aren't being checked for files or ports
monitoring.  I know I could come up with a way to grep through the bb-hosts
file for this information, but it'd be nice to see this in the usual Hobbit
webpage interface.

Any ideas?