[hobbit] BBWin problems

Johann Eggers Johann.Eggers at teleatlas.com
Fri Feb 9 10:53:03 CET 2007

> Query string: bb-hostsvc.sh?HOST=emarganne.bbwin&SERVICE=info
> Results: Premature end of script headers: bb-hostsvc.sh
>
> Beside that it does not display the other information like CPU,
disk,...
> just like the BBWin client was not sending properly the information
(and
> I am sure the bbdisplay is well configured, so is the registry key) or
> the information were misinterpreted by the server. Is there something
> do on the server side (besides adding the new client in bb-hosts) to
> make it work with BBWin?

In the past I had a problem with a client not appearing on the Hobbit
display even the client sends his data to the server. The reason was the
hostname of the client (FQDN) and the entry in the server bb-hosts file
(no FQDN). After inserting the tag CLIENT:<HOSTNAME> into the bb-hosts
the problem was gone. Is your machine listed in the ghost report?

Johann