bbd column absent (do I need to worry?)

Peter Welter peter.welter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 19:15:23 CET 2007

Today I noticed that my Hobbit server does not have a bbd-column
anymore. The column-header says "The bbd service is an essential part
of the Hobbit" so it seems like I'm missing something vital here, but
to me it seems everything is working fine.

However, today (feb 6) since 11am sharp, I'm missing some trend data
for "cpu" and "users and processes". So I guessed the client was not
running (although disk graphs kept working).
According to the runclient.sh script, the client was not running, so i
started it but no change whatsoever.

This happened to me before and I'm sure that within a day it will work
again, but it remains strange.

Any suggestions ? Am I missing something?

Peter