[hobbit] Thanks for that help earlier..

Todd Kleinert tkleinert at directpointe.com
Sun Dec 30 22:03:22 CET 2007

Thanks Josh, and Joe. I found the files I was hunting for.

Since that part of things is done for me, I now need to look for the
httpd.conf file example. Once I locate that, I can refit the info found
in the .cfg files into the apache conf, so that they're pointing to the
same places, have all the correct capabilities, permissions etc.

Uhm, along these lines, I noticed something weird yesterday. Apache on
my fedora system had a directory structure already setup, not a big
surprise..however, it seems that apache was pointing to /var/www as
"document root" but then the directive below it was pointing to
/var/www/html - is this just a mistake on the part of the developer?
Shouldn't the directory options be for the /var/www too? It just seemed
weird to find that in the httpd.conf , when its obviously wrong. What
gives?

B. Todd Kleinert II

Network Operations Technician

333 South 520 West, #200

Lindon, Utah  84042

Office: 801.805.9700

Fax: 801.805.9701

	  <http://www.directpointe.com/>

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION: E-mails from DirectPointe may contain
confidential material for the sole use of the intended recipient.  If
you received this e-mail in error, please delete the e-mail and all
attachments.  Thank you.