Thanks for that help earlier..

Todd Kleinert tkleinert at directpointe.com
Sun Dec 30 02:48:31 CET 2007

Thanks for the help earlier. I've been able to run ./configure a number
of times now..

Stuck at a new place now; involving permissions. In the docs for hobbit,
it says to create a custom user, and have that user in its own group. It
mentioned that the hobbit user should NOT be a member of any other
groups. That's all fine and good, but shouldn't it [the user hobbit] be
a member of the apache group, so apache can read the 'hobbit'
directories (and write to them)?

Right now, I've got a webserver telling me: "You don't have permission
to access / on this server."

B. Todd Kleinert II

Network Operations Technician

333 South 520 West, #200

Lindon, Utah  84042

Office: 801.805.9700

Fax: 801.805.9701

	  <http://www.directpointe.com/>

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION: E-mails from DirectPointe may contain
confidential material for the sole use of the intended recipient.  If
you received this e-mail in error, please delete the e-mail and all
attachments.  Thank you.