[hobbit] hobbit client

Frank M. Ramaekers FRamaekers at ailife.com
Fri Dec 28 19:47:27 CET 2007

Frank M. Ramaekers Jr.

Systems Programmer

MCP, MCP+I, MCSE & RHCE

American Income Life Insurance Co.

Phone: (254)761-6649

1200 Wooded Acres Dr.

Fax: (254)741-5777

Waco, Texas  76701

________________________________

From: Josh Luthman [mailto:josh at imaginenetworksllc.com]
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2007 12:02 PM
To: hobbit at hswn.dk
Subject: Re: [hobbit] hobbit client

No client should have bbgen, bbtest, hobbitd - those are processes on
the hobbit server to do its tests for your hosts.  Can you send a screen
capture of your WWW output?

Josh

On 12/28/07, Frank M. Ramaekers < FRamaekers at ailife.com
<mailto:FRamaekers at ailife.com> > wrote:

For the server entry I get:  bbd, conn, ftp, http, info, info, ssh and
trends

For the client entry I get:   bbgen, bbtest, conn, hobbitd, info and
trends

My bb-hosts:

127.0.0.1   Hobbit.ailife.com         # bbd ssh ftp
http://DoyleBrunson.ailife.com/
apache=http://DoyleBrunson.ailife.com/server-status?auto
TRENDS:*,apache:apache|apache1|apache2|apache3
<http://DoyleBrunson.ailife.com/apache=http:/DoyleBrunson.ailife.com/ser
ver-status?autoTRENDS:*,apache:apache%7Capache1%7Capache2%7Capache3>

10.2.0.99   Hobbit                      #

(These are both the same machine)

What do you have?