contents check

Shah, Haresh K (GE, Corporate, consultant) haresh.k.shah at ge.com
Tue Dec 18 05:05:03 CET 2007

Hi

I have setup http test with contents check for 3-4 server simultaneously
for the same host & it worked fine.
Now for one host we have more than 80 weblogic servers (per server one
process) running and I want to run http test for all. I can't do the
ports test as each server must have different port to run & I want to be
alerted with server name in the alert itself. If I use ports test then I
got alert only for ports service failure and not the alert with server
name failure. thoughts?
If I want to use contents check for all these then is there a nice way
to do it, as all the service can't even accomodate in the one line on
bb2.html against specific host. Please suggest.

~ Haresh