[hobbit] RE: multiple http test

Lee Garner lee at leegarner.com
Wed Dec 12 16:58:56 CET 2007

This relates so something that I've observed.  There's probably a
configuration fix for it that I haven't noticed yet.

On a server with a content check, I find that if the http response is ok as
indicated by the "http" test, but the content check fails due to a server
timeout, the content check does go clear but seems to propagate up as
green.  Perhaps it's just the timing of the page creation, but I know that I
once received a "recovery" alert telling me that the content check was
clear.  Obviously, this isn't what I had in mind when I set up the check.

Thanks.
Lee.