[hobbit] strange graph behavior - random machines & graphs

Galen Johnson Galen.Johnson at sas.com
Wed Dec 12 16:23:15 CET 2007

Gary,

Are you cross-posting to the rrd lists as well?  Someone there may be
better able to tell you where to look..or give some idea of something
Henrik may need to check in the code.  Most of us are rrd consumers only
and even fewer see the same issue.  I wish I were since I like debugging
troublesome issues...much more fun than just clicking "next" when
prompted or './configure && make && make install'.

=G=