[hobbit] No events reported...

Steve Holmes sholmes42 at mac.com
Fri Aug 31 17:53:12 CEST 2007

Rich,

No trimhistory done, and yes I restarted hobbit to see if that would help
already. nada.
Thanks for the suggestions, though.

BTW, I forgot to mention (in case it matters): Hobbit 4.2.0, allinone patch,
on Solaris 10.

Steve.

--
We who are strong ought to put up with the failings of the weak, and not to
please ourselves. Each of us must please our neighbor for the good purpose

Nonviolence means avoiding not only
external physical violence but also
internal violence of spirit. You not only
refuse to shoot a man, but you refuse to
hate him.
-Martin Luther King, Jr., civil-rights leader (1929-1968)