[hobbit] Appending tests to client data

Rich Smrcina rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
Tue Aug 21 16:21:30 CEST 2007

Jason,

The 'data' command is only for sending a graphing point to Hobbit which
will appear on a predefined graph on the trends page.

If you want to send a message that appears as a new icon, send a status
message.

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/richsmrcina

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2008 - Chattanooga - April 18-22, 2008