[hobbit] addon: os and critical icon

Haertig, David F (Dave) haertig at avaya.com
Mon Aug 20 02:15:17 CEST 2007

It's not an icon, but the "info" screen tells you the OS.  I assume this
is just the version of the client that was compiled and installed.  You
can also use the DESCR directive in the bb-hosts file to add a
description to the info screen.  You could also use the NAME directive
to add an OS indication to the display line.