Soaris dtrace static probes for hobbit ?

T.J. Yang tj_yang at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 19 16:08:41 CEST 2007

I saw NFS4 dtrace static probes(R2) submitted in opensolaris forum.

I am not good at dtrace yet, my current understanding is that we can insert
dtrace static probes into hobbit souce code level (Ref2)to provide more
debugging points.   It is like running perl script with perl -d and
breakpoints have been set already. Looks cool and useful.

Any other  Solaris hobbit users working on this ?

Ref:
1. http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/dtrace/
2. http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/817-6223/6mlkidlms?a=view

T.J. Yang