[hobbit] NFS and shared clientlaunch.cfg files

Daniel Bourque dbourque at weatherdata.com
Thu Aug 16 18:49:42 CEST 2007

sup pimp ! nice to see you here.

you idea should work good, it would keep all machines from needlessly
starting a script that justs exit. Thing is you'll have to create a
clientlaunch.cfg file or simlink to the default one for each machine
running hobbit.

Another Idea , similar to Charle Jone's idea, is to launch a wrapper
script from clientlaunch.cfg. A wrapper called mycheck just looks for a
script named mycheck.$BBHOSTNAME, exec's it if it exists or exits with 0.

more than one way to skin a cat , hobbit's like the swiss army of knife
of system monitoring :)

-Dan