[hobbit] Todays snapshot - bbgen crashes

Charles Jones jonescr at cisco.com
Mon Aug 13 21:55:06 CEST 2007

I just wanted to add, lest I forget about it later, that I fixed the
hobbitfetch issue by copying my hobbitfetch binary from another hobbit
installation which is version 4.2. I now remember doing this same fix
awhile back, but I overwrote it when I tried the latest snapshot.
Anyhow currently bbgen and hobbitfetch are no longer crashing, so my
fire is out for the moment :)

-Charles