[hobbit] Few more questions

Galen Johnson Galen.Johnson at sas.com
Mon Aug 13 15:50:55 CEST 2007

1) not to my knowledge...although I've seen similar questions.  You'd
probably have to write a custom job...I think BB may even have one on
Deadcat...I know I wrote one for BB using AIM that is on deadcat (it IMs
your admin team whenever something goes to alert which can be
acknowledged via IM...may need some more work).

2) Don't think so.

3) Not without code changes.

4) write a custom pager script.

=G=