[hobbit] Hobbit instlalation on Solaris 9

Mike Arnold hobbit at razorsedge.org
Fri Aug 10 22:46:58 CEST 2007

Robert wrote:
> Mike,
> I spent lot of time on that site, I am trying to download CSWhobbit but
> when I click on it to download it is showing bunch of dependencies and I
> can't download any of those. I am not sure what I am doing wrong, could
> you please let me know how to download from there.
> Thanks in advance

Blastwave's web pages are just informative.  To use blastwave you must
have pkg-get installed.

HOWTO Use Blastwave
http://www.blastwave.org/howto_S8.html

Once you have pkg-get installed, you can install Hobbit like this:
pkg-get -i hobbit hobbit_client

Hobbit then lives in /opt/csw/libexec/hobbit .

--
-mike